- This event has passed.
Materials Australia – End of Year Combined Technical Event
November 22, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+11
Please join us for this multi-society event, one of the best events for interesting presentations as well as mingling and sharing over drinks and canapes.
With presentations by:
Dr Ma Qian Distinguished Professor, Centre for Additive Manufacturing, School of Engineering, RMIT University. “The Needs for Bone Implants and Repairs in Australia and the Role of 3D Printing”
- Materials Australia(VIC and TAS Branch)
- The Australasian Corrosion Association Inc.
- Australian Ceramic Society
- Australian Foundry Institute of Victoria
- Alternative Technology Association
- Contract Heat Treatment Association of Australia
Register for this free event.
Registrations close COB Monday 19 November